Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Your Baby
I get it, gift buying for your baby can be a bit of a challenge. It may seem like they have everything they need, or maybe they aren't quite old enough to be ready for conventional toys. Don't worry, I have some fun stocking stuffer ideas your babe is sure to love!
1. Teethers // Teethers are a fun baby gift! There are some really cute ones out there, lots of shape or design to choose from. I especially like these from Loulou Lollipop, so cute! These are great too!
2. Rattles // Rattles are another great baby gift from 0-12 months +. I love the NogginStik, it's a multi-activity sensory toy that helps promote healthy brain development. We're big Eric Carle fans, so this is another cute option! This one is fun too!
3. Crinkle Books // Crinkle books are perfect for babies, as they're super durable and fun to read! Perfect for travel and on-the go! I love these high contrast ones, the black and white pictures help stimulate retina and brain development. And they also have classic stories like Guess How Much I Love You and Peter Rabbit. This one gets bonus points for being nearly indestructible!
4. Sippy Cups & Feeding // If your little one is starting solids, now is the time to stock up on some items that are practical for learning to eat and drink. Cutlery, sippy cups and bibs make for great stocking stuffers!
5. Sensory Toys // I love toys that help boost baby's brain development! This Fat Brain Toys Dimpl Clutch toy encourages sensory learning and fine motor skills too! Other sensory toys like this and this are great too!
Bonus: You guys know I'm a sucker for anything Jellycat! Grab a lovie or stuffed toy to tuck in there too!
I hope this helps you with your shopping this holiday season! I'll be doing a series of posts for gift ideas for your family in the upcoming weeks. So, who else do you need gift ideas for?