With a focus on providing education along with emotional and physical support to families expecting singletons and twins, clients praise the guidance and confidence they receive from my expertise. In-home overnight newborn support allows parents to maximize rest and learn hands-on. Working from the start to set you up for success on your journey in parenthood, building confidence is essential! And sleep is always a priority for everyone in the family on these overnight shifts.
Working with growing families with various family dynamics, from first-time parents, seasoned parents of 3+ children, single parents, LGBTQ, etc., each family is guaranteed to be met with top notch care and compassion. In addition to overnight support, many clients benefit from the client resources of the well-trained and experienced group of colleagues that are referred from Top Notch Newborn Care. You'll find some of these professionals on the Services page.
Let Top Notch Newborn Care empower you to care for your baby in the best way possible while getting the rest you deserve. Let’s get started!
Hi, I'm Cassie Williams of Top Notch Newborn Care! I have been caring for newborns professionally since 2014. I am a Postpartum Doula, Certified Newborn Care Specialist (NCS), New Parent Educator and American Red Cross CPR Instructor based in Orange County, California.
I serve families in Orange, Los Angeles, and Riverside County.
Cassie was a godsend for me as a first time mom. We hired her for the first few weeks after we had our daughter, and I learned so much from her during that time. From swaddling tips to putting baby down for a nap to pumping - all of it was so helpful! I highly recommend for all mommies - especially during those sleep deprived first few weeks.
Jamie U., Lake Forest - Mom to Baby E.
TOP NOTCH SUPPORT SERVICES
Let's see how I can help you.
OVERNIGHT NEWBORN SUPPORT
Informative and Encouraging
My main goals are always to provide education, product and local resource recommendations, overall baby care and sleep for the entire family during my time with them.
BABY CARE 101 CLASS
A Prep Class for Expecting Parents
In this 4 hour class, we’ll go over:
• Getting Ready for Baby - How to Prepare the Home and Nursery
• Life After Baby - Recovery from Birth, Managing Relationships
• The Newborn - Appearance, Reflexes and Cues
• Caring For, Feeding and Soothing Your New Baby
• Breastfeeding - Latch, Positions and Tricks
• Creating a Secure Attachment, Brain Development, Growth Spurts
• Safety - SIDS, Crying, Room Sharing VS. Bedsharing
• Lots of product demonstrations, opportunities to practice and learn together with your partner!
NURSERY CONCIERGE CONSULTING
Helping you Prepare for the Journey
I will review all of your nursery needs and help you determine what products are best for you, keeping your style, aesthetic and budget in mind. Together, we can have your nursery prepared and ready upon your baby's arrival.
Be prepared to save a life!
Led by an American Red Cross CPR Instructor, group and private classes available:
• Pediatric CPR & Safety Class
• Certification Courses for Adult, Pediatric and Infants CPR, AED & First Aid
• Monthly group classes offered in Orange, CA
• In-home or on-site private classes available in Orange County and parts of LA, SD and Riverside Counties (travel fees may apply)
Get in touch to learn more about availability and services.
Serving Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside Counties